1. Test stand - produces the torque necessary for the test
2. Torque sensor - measures the torque produced on the test sample
3. Model 5I universal force/torque indicator - displays the torque value measured by the sensor. The 5I works in conjunction with a wide range of remote force and torque sensors.
4. Digital angle display (not shown) - an optional accessory useful in certain applications. See torque test stand pages for details.
5. Grips and fixtures - several grips are available. The test stand and torque sensor have threaded mounting holes or chucks to secure grips and fixtures.