Model TSA750 / TSA750H
Manual Test Stand
The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSA750 is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing of up to 750 lbF (3.75 kN) of tensile or compressive force. Made of rugged, machined aluminum components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments. The test stand includes adjustable travel stops and a frictional low force brake. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Threaded holes for bench mounting
- Adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion
- Optional digital travel display
- Adjustable friction brake modulates the effort required to turn the lever
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- Maximum force:
750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- Maximum travel, with stops:
3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops:
6" [150 mm]
- Travel rate:
3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
TSA750: 16 lb [7.3 kg]
TSA750H: 13 lb [5.9 kg]
- Shipping Weight
TSA750: 24 lb [10.9 kg]
TSA750H: 19 lb [8.6 kg]
- HS code:
TSA750, TSA750H: 9024900000
TSA001, TSA002, TSA003, SP-2734-12,-24,-42: 9024800000
- Country of origin:
In The Box
The TSA750 and TSA750H test stands are shipped as shown at left, and include the following accessories:(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1041 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #1/2-20M
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1091 thread coupler, 1/2-20F, 1/2-20F
(1) 5/16-18 stud with jam nuts
(1) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
(1) Wrench 5/16-3/8
(1) Base (TSA750)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSA750H)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSA750H)
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 - 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 - 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Allen wrench set
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display* (TSA001)
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: AC1112 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit (TSA002)
Pair of mounting legs for adapting the test stand to a bench, instead of the base.
Select from several extension lengths. Extensions increase clearance between the force gauge and actuator. See Ordering Information table.
Note: Column extensions do not increase travel distance.
|Mounting table kit (TSA003)
Contains a matrix tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
Eye end adapters
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSA750||Test stand, lever-operated, 750 lbF, vertical||$1,130.00|
|TSA750H||Test stand, lever-operated, 750 lbF, horizontal||$1,130.00|
|Additional Items To Consider|
|TSA001||Digital travel display for TSA750/TSA750H||$745.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSA750/TSC1000||$170.00|
|TSA003||Mounting table kit for TSA750/TSA750H||$230.00|
|SP-2734-12||Column extension, 12 in. / 305 mm||$215.00|
|SP-2734-24||Column extension, 24 in. / 610 mm||$270.00|
|SP-2734-42||Column extension, 42 in. / 1065 mm||$375.00|