Manual Test Stand
- In The Box
- PC Connection
- Optional Equipment
- Ordering Information
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting Modular design: base may be removed and the stand may be used as part of a larger system. It also provides for alternative mounting
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- Maximum force:
200 lbF [1 kN]
- Maximum travel:
13″ [330 mm]
- Travel rate:
0.05″ [1.27 mm]/hand wheel revolution
The ES30 test stand is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:(1) G1024 extension rod, 2”
(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1039 coupling, #10-32F/F
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) Allen wrench set
(1) Hand wheel
(4) Thumb screw for force gauge
(1) Resource CD
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the ESM001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*|
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
A spacer is supplied between the base and the column, increasing clearance between the force gauge and base (does not increase travel distance). Available in 6″, 12″, and 24″, and custom lengths.
| Eye end adapters|
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
|Competitor force gauge mounting kits|
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|ES30||Test stand, hand wheel operated, 200 lbF||$895.00|
|ESM001||Digital travel display, 6″ x 0.0005 (150 mm x 0.01)||$750.00|
|ESM004||Digital travel display, 12″ x 0.0005 (300 mm x 0.01)||$1,450.00|
|ESM003-1||Column extension for ESM/ES30, 6″||$150.00|
|ESM003-2||Column extension for ESM/ES30, 12″||$175.00|
|ESM003-3||Column extension for ESM/ES30, 24″||$200.00|