Model TSA750 / TSA750H
Manual Test Stand
- In The Box
- PC Connection
- Optional Equipment
- Ordering Information
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Threaded holes for bench mounting
- Adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- Adjustable wear plates for smooth, precise motion
- Optional digital travel display
- Adjustable friction brake modulates the effort required to turn the lever
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- Maximum force:
750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- Maximum travel, with stops:
3.75″ [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops:
6″ [152 mm]
- Travel rate:
3″ [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
The TSA750 and TSA750H test stands are shipped as shown at left, and include the following accessories:(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(2) #10-32 stud with jam nuts
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 – 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 – 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Allen wrench set
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSA750)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSA750H)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSA750H)
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the ESM001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*|
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit|
Pair of mounting legs for adapting the test stand to a bench, instead of the base.
Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)
|Mounting table kit|
Contains a matrix tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
| Eye end adapters|
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSA750||Test stand, lever-operated, 750 lbF, vertical||$995.00|
|TSA750H||Test stand, lever-operated, 750 lbF, horizontal||$995.00|
|TSA001||Digital travel display for TSA750/TSA750H||$650.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSA750/TSC1000||$150.00|
|TSA003||Mounting table kit for TSA750/TSA750H||$200.00|
|—||Column extension||$125.00 + $5.00|