Model TSC1000 / TSC1000H
Manual Test Stand
The TSC1000 Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of compression or tension force.
A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The stand includes a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- Optional digital travel display
- Maximum force:
1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum travel:
3.5″ [89 mm]
- Travel Rate:
0.1 in [2.5 mm] per hand wheel revolution
The TSC1000 and TSC1000H test stands are shipped as shown at left, and include the following accessories:(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) G1044 adapter plate
(1) Allen wrench set
(2) #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 – 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 – 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Base (TSC1000)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSC1000H)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSC1000H)
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*|
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit|
Pair of mounting legs for adapting the test stand to a bench, instead of the base.
Select from several extension lengths. Extensions increase clearance between the force gauge and actuator. See Ordering Information table.
Note: Column extensions do not increase travel distance.
| Eye end adapters|
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSC1000||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lbF, vertical||$1,375.00|
|TSC1000H||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lbF, horizontal||$1,375.00|
|Additional Items To Consider|
|TSC001||Digital travel display for TSC1000 / TSC1000H||$650.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mount kit for TSC1000||$150.00|
|SP-2734-12||Column extension, 12 in. / 305 mm||$200.00|
|SP-2734-24||Column extension, 24 in. / 610 mm||$250.00|
|SP-2734-42||Column extension, 42 in. / 1065 mm||$350.00|