Model TSC1000 / TSC1000H
Manual Test Stand
The TSC1000 Force Measurement Test Stand is ruggedly built for testing up to 1,000 lbF (5 kN) of compression or tension force.
A large hand wheel requires little effort, even at high loads, and a precision Acme screw and nut ensure smooth operation over time. The stand includes a loading table with threaded holes for fixture or grip mounting and a solid metal base contains a storage pocket and holes for bench mounting. Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- In The Box
- PC Connection
- Optional Equipment
- Ordering Information
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision Acme screw and nut
- Optional digital travel display
- Maximum force:
1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum travel:
3.5″ [89 mm]
- Travel Rate:
0.1 in [2.5 mm] per hand wheel revolution
The TSC1000 and TSC1000H test stands are shipped as shown at left, and include the following accessories:(1) G1028 small hook
(1) G1038 medium hook
(1) G1035 large hook
(1) G1042 extra large hook
(1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) G1044 adapter plate
(1) Allen wrench set
(2) #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 0.12 – 500 lbF capacities
(4) Thumb screw for force gauges with 1,000 – 2,000 lbF capacities
(1) Resource CD
(1) Base (TSC1000)
(2) Mounting leg with hardware (TSC1000H)
(1) Additional column cap with hardware (TSC1000H)
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit
Pair of mounting legs for adapting the test stand to a bench, instead of the base.
Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)
Eye end adapters
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSC1000||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lbF, vertical||$1,375.00|
|TSC1000H||Test stand, hand wheel-operated, 1,000 lbF, horizontal||$1,375.00|
|TSC001||Digital travel display for TSC1000 / TSC1000H||$650.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mount kit for TSC1000||$150.00|
|—||Column extension||$125.00 + $5.00