- Display Indicators
- Optional Equipment
- In The Box
- Ordering Information
- Measures real time, average, and peak pull and push forces
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) force capacity
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate of 7,000 Hz
- USB, RS-232, and analog outputs
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- 1,000-point data memory with statistical calculations. Data may be bulk downloaded to included MESUR® Lite data collection software.
- Force gauge is compatible with other Mark-10 grips and attachments
|Accuracy:||±0.1% of full scale|
|Sampling rate:||7,000 Hz|
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life:||Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Capacity x Resolution:||200 x 0.05 lbF, 3200 x 1 ozF, 100 x 0.02 kgF, 1000 x 0.2 N, 1 x 0.0002 kN|
|Outputs:||USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Automatic output available up to 250 Hz. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Safe overload:||200% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)|
|Warranty:||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
MESUR®gauge software (15-1004)
Tabulates and plots load vs. time or load vs. travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more.
- M5-200 advanced force gauge
- Carrying case
- Tabletop mounting kit for force gauge, for vertical or horizontal orientations
- Adjustable length looped strap
- G1107 snap hook
- AC adapter/charger
- MESUR® Lite data collection software
- USB cable
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data
|EKM5-200||Myometer kit, 200 lbF capacity||$1,495.00|