Manual Test Stand
The compact ES05 test stand is designed for compression testing of up to 30 lbF (150 N). Typical applications include switch contact activation testing, small spring testing, peel testing, and more. A spring-loaded lever allows for repeatable testing with up to 1.5” (38 mm) displacement. The lever mechanism can be repositioned along the length of the column, allowing this stand to be used for various sized samples. The ES05’s small footprint makes it particularly well suited to crowded workbenches, while its low weight makes it very portable for field auditing or for quick transportation to other testing areas. Use the ES05 with Mark-10 force gauges and grips to create a complete testing solution.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Spring-loaded lever operation is convenient for repetitive testing requirements
- Lever mechanism can be repositioned along the length of the column
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Compact size
- Optional base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
- Competitor force gauge mounting kits available
- Maximum force:
30 lbF [150 N] (compression only)
- Maximum travel:
1.5″ [38 mm]
The ES05 test stand is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:(1) Allen wrench set
(4) Thumb screw for force gauge
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
| Base plate|
Contains 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting
| Eye end adapters|
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
|Competitor force gauge mounting kits|
|ES05||Test stand, lever-operated, compression, 30 lbF||$485.00|
|AC1060||Base plate with threaded holes||$75.00|