Manual Test Stand
- In The Box
- PC Connection
- Optional Equipment
- Ordering Information
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake
- Maximum force:
100 lbF [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional):
3.75″ [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops:
6″ [150 mm]
- Travel rate:
3″ [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
The TSB100 test stand is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) Allen wrench set
(4) Thumb screw for force gauge
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit
Set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base.
|Travel stops kit
Set of upper and lower travel stops
Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)
Eye end adapters
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSB100||Test stand, lever-operated, 100 lbF||$795.00|
|TSA001||Digital travel display for TSB100 (requires TSB003 travel stops kit)||$650.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSB100||$150.00|
|TSB003||Travel stops kit for TSB100||$95.00|
|—||Column extension||$125.00 + $5.00