Manual Test Stand
- In The Box
- PC Connection
- Optional Equipment
- Ordering Information
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake
- Maximum force:
100 lbF [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional):
3.75″ [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops:
6″ [150 mm]
- Travel rate:
3″ [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
The TSB100 test stand is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(1) Allen wrench set
(4) Thumb screw for force gauge
(1) Resource CD
Mark-10 force gauges with data output include a USB cable, which can be connected directly to a PC.
If the ESM001 digital travel display option is ordered and connection to a PC is desired, the following connection cables are required:
Travel display connection sequence:
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*|
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. For output of travel data to a PC, the following items are required: 09-1066 cable and MRS100A communication adapter.
Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit|
Set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base.
|Travel stops kit|
Set of upper and lower travel stops
Column can be extended to custom lengths (see Ordering Information)
| Eye end adapters|
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation. Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSB100||Test stand, lever-operated, 100 lbF||$795.00|
|TSB001||Digital travel display for TSB100 (requires TSB003 travel stops kit)||$600.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSB100||$150.00|
|TSB003||Travel stops kit for TSB100||$95.00|
|—||Column extension||$125.00 + $5.00|