Manual Test Stand
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake
- Maximum force:
100 lbF [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional):
3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops:
6" [150 mm]
- Travel rate:
3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
12 lb [5.4 kg]
- Shipping weight:
25 lb [11.3 kg]
- HS code:
TSB001, TSA002, TSB003, SP-2734-12,-24,-42: 9024800000
- Country of origin:
In The Box
The TSB100 test stand is shipped as shown at left, and includes the following accessories:(1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
(4) Thumb screw for force gauge
(1) Allen wrench set
|A wide range of force gauges and gripping fixtures|
|Digital travel display*
6" [150 mm] travel, 0.0005" [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stops kit. To output data to a PC via USB, use communication adapter part no. MU100 and 09-1066 cable.
1. Continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz.
2. To output force and travel data to a PC, two USB ports are required, one from the force gauge, the other from the travel display via MU100 adapter.
|Horizontal / wall mounting kit
Set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base.
|Travel stops kit
Set of upper and lower travel stops
Select from several extension lengths. Extensions increase clearance between the force gauge and actuator. See Ordering Information table.
Note: Column extensions do not increase travel distance.
Eye end adapters
Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
* Because load cell deflection and system deflection are present and not automatically compensated for, this equipment is recommended for applications requiring at least 0.2 in [5 mm] of travel distance.
|TSB100||Test stand, lever-operated, 100 lbF||$900.00|
|Additional Items To Consider|
|TSA001||Digital travel display for TSB100 (requires TSB003 travel stops kit)||$745.00|
|TSA002||Horizontal/wall mounting kit for TSB100||$170.00|
|TSB003||Travel stops kit for TSB100||$105.00|
|SP-2734-12||Column extension, 12 in. / 305 mm||$215.00|
|SP-2734-24||Column extension, 24 in. / 610 mm||$270.00|
|SP-2734-42||Column extension, 42 in. / 1065 mm||$375.00|