Mark-10 Torque Testers consist of several components, each of which are available separately. These torque testers are suitable for applications such as torsion spring testing, closure/cap torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more. Configure your torque tester from a wide range of test stands, torque sensors, grips, and accessories. See the list of items below for details.
Mark-10 Torque Testers consist of the following:
1. Test stand - produces the force necessary for the test
2. Torque Sensor - measures the torque produced on the test sample
3. Model 5I universal force/torque indicator - displays the torque value measured by the sensor. The 5I works in conjunction with a wide range of remote force and torque sensors.
4. Digital Angle display (not shown) - an optional accessory useful in certain applications. See torque test stand pages for details.
5. Grips and fixtures - many types of grips are available. All Mark-10 gauges and test stands have fixing threads to allow for alternative fixture mounting.